|Pedagogy Question Answers Quiz|
Learn solved pedagogy basics question answers with solutions of Pedagogy teachers Guide. Pedagogy design question answers for Interviews exams preparations. Teaching jobs pedagogy definition and teaching educational services online guide.
Online Teaching Pedagogy MCQs Quiz Test
Pedagogy Child Development Education MCQs Quiz List
Test 1 | Test 2 | Test 3 | Test 4 | Test 5 | Test 6 | Test 7 | Test 8 | Test 9 | Test 10 | Test 11 | Test 12 | Test 13 | Test 14 | Test 15 | Test 16 | Test 17 | Test 18 | Test 19 | Test 20 | Test 21 | Test 22 | Test 23 | Test 24 | Test 25 | Test 26 | Test 27 | Test 28
Solved Question Answers Objective Type Pedagogy
Q.1: Bloom’s taxonomy is a set of ---------- learning domains ?
Q.2: The standard deviation is the ---------- of the variance ?
- square root
- cube root
Q.3: An assessment is ---------- if it consistently achieves the same results with the same (or similar) students ?
Q.4: The models based on the philosophy that learning occurs when there are changes in mental structure are called------- ?
- Knowledge Learning Models
- Effective Learning Models
- Cognitive Learning Models
- Psychomotor learning models
Q.5: When taking a project you would ?
- Not mind failure as you feel even then you will learn something
- Take it up only when you are assured of co-operation of others and success
- Plan it very carefully and see that there is no chance of failure
- Be hurt if criticized and leave the project if criticism is too much
Q.6: When the teacher forms different groups among the students that take turns asking other groups questions the strategy he/she is using is the------- ?
- Cooperative Learning
- Cooperative Review
- Group work
- Cooperative Thinking
Q.7: Which of the following is the social characteristics of a child ?
- He understands the tone of voice .i.e. love or hate
- He recognizes his mother in the third month
- His play is self-centered
- All of the above
Q.8: The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called--------- ?
Q.9: The aim of a teacher is--------- ?
- To help students get through in the examination
- To make students disciplined
- To develop the abilities of students
- To develop the social behaviours among students
Q.10: Mother is the ------------ academy of a child ?