|Easy MCQs Computer Solved|
UDC and LDC Jobs computer operators/data entry operators objective type questions and answers learn with quiz tests. Solved MCQs of computer studies objective questions hardware, software, computer network, computer forensics, computer viva and computer programming solved MCQs with solutions.
Solved Computer Operators MCQs Quiz Tests
Computer Science MCQs Quiz Tests
Test 1 || Test 2 || Test 3 || Test 4 || Test 5 || Test 6 || Test 7 || Test 8 || Test 9 || Test 10 || Test 11 || Test 12 || Test 13 || Test 14 || Test 15 || Test 16 || Test 17 || Test 18 || Test 19 || Test 20 || Test 21 || Test 22 || Test 23 || Test 24 || Test 25 || Test 26 || Test 27
Online Easy Computer Objective Type Question Answers
Q.1: Which of the following tab is not present in the control panel program in the start menu ?
Q.2: What is the use of “All Caps” feature in Microsoft Word ?
- It changes all selected text into Capital Letter
- It adds captions for selected Image
- It shows all the image captions
- None of the above
Q.3: The--------is firmware that contain a computers startup instruction ?
Q.4: In Excel which key is used for format number in date format ?
Q.5: In Excel which key is used for format number in time format ?
Q.6: WWWW stands for ------- ?
- World Wide Web Wireless
- World Wide Web Worm
- World Wide Wonderful Wine
- World Wide Web Wrestling
Q.7: GIF stands for ------- ?
- Graphic Interchangeable File
- Graphic Internet File
- Graphic Interchangeable Format
- Graphic Internet Format
Q.8: Window key + F1 ?
- show system properties
- Show Desktop (toggle)
Q.9: How many different positions can you set for drop cap in Ms Word ?
Q.10: What should you do if you require pasting the same format in many places ?
- Double click the format painter then go on pasting in many places
- Click the format painter then go on pasting to many places holding Ctrl Key
- Click the Format painter and go on pasting in many places holding Alt Key
- All of above