|Everyday Science PPSC Jobs MCQs Preparations|
Everyday Science Quiz available here. This test helps you to improve your knowledge.All Important Abbreviation related to Everyday Science in Mcqs Quiz. Jobs Test and Interviews easy Preparations with Easy MCQs. Online Test MCQs Preparation with Answers of solved questions for students helpful for understanding. Solved Hundreds of important questions of Quizzes with Solved Answers. Helpful MCQs Try Complete Everyday Science Online Quiz For Preparations.
Everyday Science Trivia Quiz MCQs Jobs Tests
Everyday Science MCQs Preparations With Quiz Test
Test 1 | Test 2 | Test 3 | Test 4 | Test 5 | Test 6 | Test 7 | Test 8 | Test 9 | Test 10 | Test 11 | Test 12 | Test 13 | Test 14 | Test 15 | Test 16 | Test 17 | Test 18 | Test 19 | Test 20 | Test 21 | Test 22 | Test 23 | Test 24
Solved Everyday Science MCQs Question Answers
Q.1: The horizontal rows of the periodic table are called ------ ?
Q.2: Which of the following is a mammal ?
Q.3: Border line which separates outer space from Earth’s atmosphere is known as---------- ?
- Durand line
- Space line
- Venus line
- Karman line
Q.4: Bromine is a---------- ?
- black solid
- red-brown liquid
- colourless gas
- highly inflammable gas
Q.5: An extremely small piece of silicon on which integrated circuits are implicated is called -------- ?
- Card Reader
- Hollerith Code
Q.6: Circadian Rhythm refers to --------- ?
- Planetary movements
- Formation of galaxies
- Human body cycles
Q.7: Which of the following conditions related to smoking involves damage to the alveoli sacs ?
- Lung Cancer
Q.8: The atmospheric greenhouse effect is produced mainly by the ----------- ?
- Absorption and re-emission of visible light by the atmosphere
- Absorption and re-emission of ultraviolet radiation by the atmosphere
- Absorption and re-emission of infrared radiation by the atmosphere
- Absorption and re-emission of visible light by clouds
- Absorption and re-emission of visible light by the ground
Q.9: Salinization is -------- ?
- Accumulation of salts in water
- Accumulation of salts in soil
- Accumulation of salts in body
- Accumulation of salts in animals
Q.10: The blueness of the sky is mainly due to ---------- ?
- The scattering of sunlight by air molecules
- The presence of water vapor
- Absorption of blue light by the air
- Emission of blue light by the atmosphere
Q.11: When oil and gas resources are burnt they kill many forests and lakes by ------------- ?
- water pollution
- acid rain
- forest fire
Q.12: A term biotype means ---------- ?
- all individuals having same phenotype
- all individuals having same genotype
- all individual with different phenotype
- all individuals with different genotype
Q.13: Melanoma (skin cancer) is associated with --------- ?
- ozone accumulation
- ozone depletion
- acid rain
Q.14: Tesla is the unit of------------ ?
- Magnetic Field Strength
- Electric Field Strength
- Gravitational Field Strength
- Nuclear Field Strength
Q.15: The instrument that measures temperature, pressure, and humidity at various altitudes in the atmosphere ------- ?
- Aneroid barometer
Q.16: What is the mass of the Sun ?
- 1.5×10 Power 30 Kg
- 1.98×10 Power 30 Kg
- 4.5×10 Power 30 Kg
- 8×10 Power 30 Kg
Q.17: Constellations referred to as zodiac, are-------- ?
- Imaginary regions that encompass the path of the planets
- Signs of Roman gods
- A group of stars
- None of these
Q.18: Isobars are the lines connecting the places having same:-------- ?
Q.19: Which of the following is the largest planet ?
Q.20: Among the planets of the Solar system the position of the Earth from the Sun is:-------- ?