|Solved MCQs Quiz Test PPSC Jobs|
For PPSC, FPSC Job Exams Preparations lets try these Everyday Science Online Quiz with solved question Answers. NTS exams are have includes Everyday Science Multiple choice question Answers. Jobs tests of PPSC CSS PMS NTS OTS Exams Preparation Multiple Choice Objective Type Quiz Question With Solutions Learn Online Here.
Everyday Science MCQs Quiz Trivia
Everyday Science MCQs Preparations With Quiz Test
Test 1 | Test 2 | Test 3 | Test 4 | Test 5 | Test 6 | Test 7 | Test 8 | Test 9 | Test 10 | Test 11 | Test 12 | Test 13 | Test 14 | Test 15 | Test 16 | Test 17 | Test 18 | Test 19 | Test 20 | Test 21 | Test 22 | Test 23 | Test 24
Quizzes Of PPSC Solved MCQs Test
Q.1: Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)------------ ?
- helps line up cell proteins
- is poisonous to tissues
- is often needed as a catalyst
- aids in oxidation of glucose
Q.2: what is the height of The atmosphere layer mesosphere ?
- 85 km
- 50 km
- 40 km
- 10 km
Q.3: Earth is closest to the sun every year in early --------------, when it’s winter for the Northern Hemisphere We’re farthest away from the sun in early ------------------, during our Northern Hemisphere summer ?
- January – July
- June – December
- July – January
- December – June
Q.4: How does smoking cigarettes impact the red blood cells ?
- Decreases their ability to congeal
- Decreases their ability to carry oxygen
- Decreases their ability to reach their typical life duration
- Decreases their ability to cleanse wounds
Q.5: Acid deposition causes ------------ ?
- the greenhouse effect to lessen
- lakes and forests to die
- acid indigestion in humans
- all the above are correct
Q.6: Fatal degenerative lung disease caused by particulate asbestos is referred to as -------- ?
Q.7: International date line passes through which strait ?
- Malacca Strait
- Adam Strait
- Bering Strait
- Java Strait
Q.8: Fog that most often forms as warm rain falls into a cold layer of surface air is called --------- ?
- Radiation fog
- Evaporation (mixing) fog
- Advection fog
- Upslope fog
Q.9: The earth’s atmosphere is divided into layers based on the vertical profile of -------- ?
- Air pressure
- Air temperature
- Air density
- Wind speed
Q.10: Steradian is the unit of----------- ?
- Solid angle
- Liquid angle
- Gas angle
- Plain angle
Q.11: Which Planet has purple rocks according to NASA ?
Q.12: The outermost layer of skin is the-------- ?
Q.13: The species that flower are called ---------- ?
Q.14: What is the temperature at the center of the Sun ?
- 6 million °C
- 10 million °C
- 15 million °C
- 20 million °C
Q.15: ‘Black holes’ refers to----------- ?
- Holes occurring in heavenly bodies
- Bright spots on the sun
- Collapsing object of high density
- Collapsing object of low density
Q.16: Spring tides occur on new moon and full moon days because on these days------ ?
- Sun, moon and earth are in a straight line
- Sun and earth are at right angles
- Sun and moon are at right angles
- Earth and moon are at right angles
Q.17: The Lunar eclipse occurs when ?
- Moon is b/w the earth and the sun
- Earth is b/w the sun and the moon
- Sun is b/w the earth and the moon
- Earth is at right angles to the direction of the sun and the moon
Q.18: Which of the followong spacecrsft enabled man to step on the moon first ?
- Spuntnik I
- Luna II
- Vostok I
- Apollo XI
Q.19: Year is longest on:-------- ?
Q.20: Glucose syrup is made from-------- ?