|English Grammar Exercises MCQs|
Educators ESE SESE Jobs NTS - National Testing Service English Grammar Vocabulary and Comprehension MCQs With Solved Answers learn online. All of objective Type PPSC NTS CSS English Grammar MCQs Past Years most repeated question answers.
English Grammar MCQs For Entry Test Quiz
English Grammar MCQs Quiz Tests List
Test 1 | Test 2 | Test 3 | Test 4 | Test 5 | Test 6 | Test 7 | Test 8 | Test 9 | Test 10 | Test 11 | Test 12 | Test 13 | Test 14 | Test 15 | Test 16 | Test 17 | Test 18 | Test 19 | Test 20 | Test 21 | Test 22 | Test 23 | Test 24 | Test 25 | Test 26 | Test 27 | Test 28 | Test 29 | Test 30 | Test 31 | Test 32 | Test 33 | Test 34 | Test 35 | Test 36 | Test 37 | Test 38
Grammar Composition MCQs Question Answers
Q.1: Plural of theif is --------- ?
Q.2: A litmus test means -------- ?
- A decisively indicative test
- False sense of happiness or success
- Something that is not understandable
- To show dislike or disappointment through facial expressions
Q.3: He met a man who lived in USA last year. What is who according to grammar here ?
- Interrogative Pronoun
- Distributive Pronoun
- Relative Pronoun
- Reciprocal Pronoun
Q.4: Far cry from means --------- ?
- To present a counter argument
- To take on a task that is way to big
- The show has come to an en
- It’s all over
- Very different from
Q.5: One who believes in the power of fate ?
Q.6: Get your goat means ----- ?
- To pacify someone
- To irritate someone
- To soothe someone
- To Hug someone
Q.7: Fear of heights is------- ?
Q.8: It was he who put a spoke in my wheel ?
- tried to cause an accident
- helped in the execution of the plan
- thwarted in the execution of the plan
- destroyed the plan
Q.9: To leave someone in the lurch ------- ?
- To come to compromise with someone
- Constant source of annoyance to someone
- To put someone at ease
- To desert someone in his difficulties
Q.10: To put one’s hand to plough -------- ?
- To take up agricultural farming
- To take a difficult task
- To get entangled into unnecessary things
- Take interest in technical work
Q.11: That which is no longer in use ?
Q.12: It was so nice ------- them ?
Q.13: I did not know where he --------- from ?
- has come
- had come
- have come
Q.14: He is good at -------- English ?
Q.15: I told him ----- play cricket ?
- to not
- not to
Q.16: The synonym of Colossal is--------- ?
Q.17: Use of force or threats to get someone to agree to something ?
Q.18: Government by rich ?
Q.19: A person who pretends to have more knowledge or skill than he really has ?
Q.20: One who cannot easily pleased ?