|English Grammar Quiz Test Online Preparations|
Natioanl Testing Service Past years Papers MCQs Tests For Educators Teaching Jobs Screening Tests. Govt Jobs In Pakistan Announced By PPSC, FPSC, SPSC, BPSC And KPPSC Jobs Tests Preparations With Quiz Test.
English Grammar Objective Type MCQs Quiz
English Grammar MCQs Quiz Tests List
Test 1 | Test 2 | Test 3 | Test 4 | Test 5 | Test 6 | Test 7 | Test 8 | Test 9 | Test 10 | Test 11 | Test 12 | Test 13 | Test 14 | Test 15 | Test 16 | Test 17 | Test 18 | Test 19 | Test 20 | Test 21 | Test 22 | Test 23 | Test 24 | Test 25 | Test 26 | Test 27 | Test 28 | Test 29 | Test 30 | Test 31 | Test 32 | Test 33 | Test 34 | Test 35 | Test 36 | Test 37 | Test 38
Solved Question Answers English Grammar MCQs
Q.1: Mask: Disguise :: ?
- Clothes: Necessity
- Building: Offices
- Make-up: Beautify
- Radio: News
Q.2: Antonym of ATTRACT is -------- ?
- None of these
Q.3: It can be concluded from paragraph 3 that light ?
- destroys a black hole
- can barely reveal a black hole
- does not exist near a black hole
- originates in spacetime
Q.4: Foreign phrase ” De Jure” means ?
- By law
Q.5: Synonym of “ineluctable” is -------- ?
Q.6: SKETCH : ARTIST :: ?
- Secret : Confident
- Cell : Prisoner
- Palette : Painter
- Draft : Writer
- Lawyer : Court room
Q.7: Synonym of “demise” is -------- ?
Q.8: Synonym of Abject is ---------- ?
- All of these
Q.9: Synonym of “persiflage” is ------- ?
Q.10: INDIGENT: WEALTHY :: ?
- angry: rich
- native: affluent
- gauche: graceful
- scholarly: erudite
Q.11: Antonym of Abridge is ---------- ?
Q.12: Synonym of “tractable” is ------ ?
Q.13: A Game which no one wins called------ ?
Q.14: The killing of one’s mother called------ ?
Q.15: When I am alone, I hear the footsteps of my friend in my imagination ?
- The footsteps of my friend heard by me, when I am alone.
- The footsteps of my friend is heard by me when I am alone.
- The footsteps of my friend are heard by me when I am alone.
- The footsteps of my friend was heard by me when I am alone.
Q.16: Ill-gotten meaning ?
- No required
- Taken through legal way
- Acquired by illegal or unfair means
- Very ill
Q.17: We should avoid tranquilizer in order to have a good health ?
- Tranquilizer should avoided by us in order to have good health.
- Tranquilizer should been avoided by us in order to have a good health.
- Tranquilizer should be avoid by us in order to have a good health.
- Tranquilizer should be avoided by us in order to have a good health.
Q.18: Synonym of PARAGON is --------- ?
Q.19: action of killing King is called-------- ?
Q.20: Choose the correct spelling for the missing word: My -------- needs to be paid every month ?