In many countries IT or computer science best field is great just like india is most famous for Information Techonlogy race in world wide. There are a lot of jobs are also announced for indians in Dubai, Masqat, UK, England and other countries also. The most important step is pass the interview of computer science question answers. Here we are sharing important some most asked interviews computer objective type question answers.
Computer Science Careers MCQs Interviews Quiz Test
Computer Science MCQs Quiz Tests
Test 1 || Test 2 || Test 3 || Test 4 || Test 5 || Test 6 || Test 7 || Test 8 || Test 9 || Test 10 || Test 11 || Test 12 || Test 13 || Test 14 || Test 15 || Test 16 || Test 17 || Test 18 || Test 19 || Test 20 || Test 21 || Test 22 || Test 23 || Test 24 || Test 25 || Test 26 || Test 27
Solved Objective Type Short Question Answers Computer MCQs
Q.1: Ctrl + I Shortcut is used in Microsoft Word for----------- ?
- Left Indent
- Save Document
- Close Document
Q.2: HDMI stands for ---------- ?
- High-Definition Multimedia Input
- High-Density Multichip Interconnect
- High-Definition Multimedia Interface
- High-Definition Multichip Interconnect
Q.3: DMA stands for ?
- Direct Module Access
- Distinct Module Access
- Direct Memory Access
- Direct Memory Allocation
Q.4: Printer is an ------------ ?
- Input device
- Output device
- None of above
Q.5: Website is a --------- ?
- Search engine
Q.6: HTTPS stands for---------- ?
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol Section
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol start
- None of these
Q.7: Which of the following best describes the contents of a mail merge main document in MS Word ?
- Information that is unique for every form letter created
- Information that is same for every form letter created
- Styles and fonts for the data source
- None of above
Q.8: Which is another name for functional language ?
- Application language
- Low-level language
- High-level language
Q.9: FDD stands for ?
- Flight Dynamics Division
- Feature Driven Development
- Floppy Disk Drive
- Frequency Division Duplex
Q.10: What is the purpose of inserting header and footer in document ?
- to enhance the overall appearance of the document
- to mark the starting and ending of page
- to make large document more readable
- to allow page headers and footers appear on document when printed