|Solved MCQs Past Papers Computer Quiz|
Pakistan Public Service Commission Jobs Question Answers of Past Years are available in PDF. By solving MCQs online quiz tests will be very easy for the students to learn one word short question type or VIVA type Questions with solved answers.
PPSC Past Papers Computer Science Quiz Test
Computer Science MCQs Quiz Tests
Test 1 || Test 2 || Test 3 || Test 4 || Test 5 || Test 6 || Test 7 || Test 8 || Test 9 || Test 10 || Test 11 || Test 12 || Test 13 || Test 14 || Test 15 || Test 16 || Test 17 || Test 18 || Test 19 || Test 20 || Test 21 || Test 22 || Test 23 || Test 24 || Test 25 || Test 26 || Test 27
Computer Science Past Papers MCQs with Answers
Q.1: “Ctrl + Home” Shortcut key is used in Ms Word to---------- ?
- Moves the cursor to the beginning of Document
- Moves the cursor to the beginning of Line
- Moves the cursor to the beginning of Paragraph
- All of the above
Q.2: “Ctrl + PageUp” Shortcut key is used in Ms Word to---------- ?
- Moves the cursor one Page Up
- Moves the cursor one Paragraph Up
- Moves the cursor one Screen Up
- Moves the cursor one Line Up
Q.3: Ctrl + X Shortcut is used in Microsoft Word to----------- ?
- Close Document
- Close Word Application
- Cut the Selected Contents
- Copy the Selected Contents
Q.4: Home Keyboard Key is used in Microsoft Word to------- ?
- Moves the cursor beginning of the document
- Moves the cursor beginning of the paragraph
- Moves the cursor beginning of the screen
- Moves the cursor beginning of the line
Q.5: Which key is used to edit the selected cell in excel ?
Q.6: In Excel which key is used to Open the Format Cells window ?
Q.7: PSTN stands for -------- ?
- Process Switched Telephone Network
- Public Switched True Network
- Public Serial Telephone Network
- Public Switched Telephone Network
Q.8: Which of the following contains the control panel program in the start menu ?
Q.9: JPEG stands for ------- ?
- Joint Photo Electronic Group
- Joint Picture Electronic Group
- Joint photographic experts group
- Joint Picture Expert Group
Q.10: Ctrl + L Shortcut is used in Microsoft Word to---------- ?
- Left Align
- Left Indent
- Increase Left Margin
- Decrease Left Margin