|Biology MCQs Quiz Test|
Online biology revision quiz with biology revision papers past years MCQs quiz tests. Solved biology important questions and answers with entrance questions for class 11 and 12 with answers of Objective type questions.
Biology Online MCQs Quiz Test
Biology MCQs Quiz TestsTest 1 || Test 2 || Test 3 || Test 4 || Test 5 || Test 6 || Test 7 || Test 8 || Test 9 || Test 10 || Test 11 || Test 12 || Test 13 || Test 14 || Test 15 || Test 16 || Test 17 || Test 18 || Test 19 || Test 20 || Test 21 || Test 22 || Test 23 || Test 24 || Test 25
Solved Biology MCQs Quiz List With Answers
Q.1: Which of the following statement about alternation of generation in bryophytes is incorrect ?
- It involves alternation of morphologically different generations
- Their gametophyte is independent while sporophyte depends upon gametophyte for nutrition.
- Both the gametophyte and sporophytes are haploid generations thus can produce haploids gametes to continue the diploid number on fertilization
- Spore formation occurs through meiosis
Q.2: Cyanobacteria reproduce by---------- ?
- Binary fission
Q.3: Rapid growth at exponential ration occurs in which phase of bacterial growth ?
- Lag phase
- Log phase
- Stationary phase
- Death / decline phase
Q.4: Nitrifying bacteria are the examples of-------- ?
- Hetrotrophic bacteria
- Chemosynthetic bacteria
- Saprophytic bacteria
- Parasitic bacteria
Q.5: Which of the following bacteria do not have flagella commonly-------- ?
Q.6: in animals meiosis produces------- ?
- both a & b
- all the above
Q.7: Which of the following is an example of the living member of Psilopsida------ ?
Q.8: Bryophtes are called amphiabians of plant world because ?
- Bryophytes like amphibian ancestors are one of the most primitive organisms in this world.
- Bryophytes like amphibian live in damp shady places and close to water body.
- Amphibians have close relation with bryophytes in their habitat.
- All of these
Q.9: Extremely long molecule of DNA that is tightly folded to fit inside the cell component is called------- ?
- Chromatin body
Q.10: Free living example of Platyhelminthes is----- ?
- None of these