|NTS PPSC Old Papers MCQs|
OLD Papers Question Answers For Upcoming Jobs Tests & Interviews
1. First state to join Pakistan was BahawulPur, 1954.
2. Pakistan opened its first embassy in Iran.
3. Egypt was first to open its embassy in Pakistan. (chk)
4. First governor of State Bank ZahidHussain.
5. Iran was first to recognize Pakistan.
6. First lady federal minister VikarunNisa Noor (Tourism).
7. First Lady governorRanaLiaquat Ali (Sindh) 1973-1976
8. Pak: cricket team first visited England.(chk: India)
9. First captain of cricket team Abdul HafeezKardar.
10. First century NazarMohammd against India in 1954 in Lacknow.
11. First Woman University is located in Rawalpindi.
12. First governor of Punjab=Francis Moody.
13. First CM of Punjab=IftikharHussainMamdot.
14. First Governor of Sindh=GhulamHussainHidayatullah.
15. First CM of Sindh=AyubKhoro.
16. First Governor of Baluchistan=Lt: General RiazHussain.
17. First CM of Baluchistan=AttaullahMengal.
18. First Chief Justice of Pak: Sir AbdurRasheed.
19. First PM of Azad Kashmir=Abdul Hamid Khan.
20. First President of AJK=Sardar Ibrahim Khan.
21. First Commander-in-Chief of Pak: Army was Frank Miservi.
22. First chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee was General Mohd: Sahrif.
23. First chief of Staff of armed forces was General Tikka Khan.
24. First governor State Bank was ZahidHussain.
25. First daily newspaper is Amroz 1947.
26. First lady pilot was ShukriyaKhanum.
27. First museum of Pak established in Karachi in 1950.
28. First Bank was United Bank (7th August, 1947)
29. First Agriculture Reforms in Pak: Jan: 24, 1959.
30. First Chief Election Commissioner of Pak: Mr. Khan F.M.Khan (25th March, 1956)
31. Election Commision was created on 23rd March, 1956 under Article 137 of 1956 consititution.
32. First Muslim Commander in Chief of Pak: Ayub Khan.
33. First Radio Station established was of Karachi.
34. First T.V station was setup at Lahore on Nov: 26, 1964.
35. First lady Lady Major General in Pak: Dr. Shahida Malik.
36. First Space satellite was launched by Pak: in 1990.
37. First private TV Channel STN launched in 1990.
38. First Chairman Senate was Habibullah Khan.
39. First woman judge of High Court: MajidaRizvi.
40. First constructed barrage of Pak: Sukkur Barrage.
41. First Secretary General of Pak: Ch: Mohd: Ali.
42. Agro museum is at Lailpur.
43. First bio-gas plant was installed in 1974.
44. First woman bank established on Dec: 1, 1989.
45. Badshahi mosque built in 1670 A.D.
46. Designataion of GG changed into President on 23rd March, 1956.
47. Largest Hockey stadium is National Hockey Stadium Lahore
48. First minority minister of Pak: JoginderNathMandal held the portfolio of law.
49. First Atomic Reactor established in Islamabad in 1956. (chk).
50. Largest railway tunnel is Khojak
51. Smallest dam of Pak: Warsak dam.
52. Largest fort of Pak: “Rani Kot”.
53. City Bank is the largest bank in the country.(chk: Habib Bank)
54. Nishan-e-Pak: is the highest civil award of Pak:
55. Second highest civil award is Hilal-e-Pak:
56. Ayub National Park (Rawalpinidi) is the largest Park in Pakistan.
57. Lahore Museum is the biggest in Pak: (chk)
58. Largest Railway station is Lahore.
59. Highest Pass is Muztag Pass which connects Gilgit to Xinkiyang.
60. Largest canal is Lloyd Barrage Canal or Sukkur Barrage or Lance Down Pull built in 1936.
61. Largest Cement Plant is Lucky Cement Plant near LukiMarwat.
62. Largest road is Shahrah-e-Pak
63. Shortest river is Ravi.
64. Smallest division is Karachi.
65. Largest division is Kalat.
66. Largest division of Sindh is Therparkar.
67. Habib Bank Plaza Karachi has 23 stories (345 ft)
68. Minar-e-Pak: is 196 ft, 8 inches high.
69. Pakistan has its longest boundary with Afghanistan.
70. Pakistan is 34th largest country in the world, 6th population wise.
71. Smallest civil award is Tamg-e-Khidmat.
72. First census of Indo-Pak: 1881.
73. Highest dam is Mangla dam.
74. Pak: expedition to Antarctica reached on 5 Jan, 1991 established Jinnah Research Station
75. Longest tenure as Governor General was Ghulam Mohammad.
76. Longest tenure as President was Ayub Khan.
77. Longest period of rule was of Zia.
78. Longest tenure as PM was of Liaquat Ali
79. Shortest tenure as PM of Ayub Khan (3 days) then ShujaatHussain (47 days).
80. Shortest tenure as President is of Bhutto.
81. Shortest tenure as Governor General is of Quaid.
82. Longest tenure as Governor General is of GhulamMohd:
83. Largest library is Quaid-e-Azam library.
84. Largest University is in Punjab.
85. Oldest university is in Punjab.
86 The only non-military shaheed to receive Nishan-e-Haider was SubaidarLalik Jan he belonged to NLI.
87. Highest peak of Sulaimanmountains is Takht-e-Sulaiman.
88. Highest peak is K2 (Goodwin Austin 5,611 meters)
89. 2nd largest glacier of Pak: is Batura
90. Largest Island of Pak: is Manora.
91. Smallest city is Jehlum.
92. Longest tunnel rail= Khojak (2.43 miles) (Baluchistan), road=Lowari Tunnel (5 miles), water=Warsak Dam Tunnel (3.5 miles).
93. Rainiest city is RawalPindi.
94. Rainiest place is Muree.
95. First Medical College was Nishtar Medical College.
96. Smallest Dam is Warsak dam.
97. Largest mountain range is Karakoram.
98. First to receive Nishan-e-Hyder was Mohd: SarwarShaheed.
99. First private airline of Pakistan is Hajvari.
100. Pak’s Second largest city is Lahore.
101. AbdurRasheed was the first chief Justice was the first chief justice of Pakistan.
102. Zafarullah khan was the first foreign minister of Pakistan.
103. Keenjhar is the largest man made lake in Pakistan.
104. Manchar Lake is the biggest lake of Pakistan.
105. Trich Mir is the highest peak of Hindu Kush.
106. Largest coal mine is in Quetta.
107. In Pakistan, first woman bank was established in the year 1989.
108. Pakistan’s first geo-scientific laboratory is functioning in Islamabad.
109. The highest point of the Khyber Pass is LandhiKotal.
110. The first atomic power station of Pakistan was installed in Karachi
111. The First President of America who made an official visit to Pakistan was Dwight D. Eishenhower
112. Largest airline is PIA.
113. Largest airport is Quaid-e-AzamInternationl Airport, Karachi.
114. Largest canal is Lloyd Barrage Canal.
115. Largest dam is Terbela.
116. Largest desert is Thar.
117. Largest district is Khuzdar (Baluchistan).
118. Largest industial unit is Pak: Steel Mill.
119. Largest industry is Textile.
120. Largest island is Manora (Karachi)
121. Largest Jungle is Changa Manga (Kasur).
122. Largest lake (artificial) is Keenjhar.
123. Largest lake (natural) is Manchar.
124. Largest library is Pujab Public Library, Lahore.
125. Largest mine is Salt Mines of Khewra.
126. Largest motorway is Lahore-Islamabad.
127. Largest museum is National Meseum, Karachi.
128. Largest circulated urdu newspaper is Jang, Enghish is The News.
129. Largest nuclear reactor is KANUPP, Karachi.
130. Largest oil field is Dhurnal Oil Field.
131. Largest park is Ayub National Park, Rawalpindi.
132. Largest Radio Station is Islamabad.
133. Largest university is Punjab University, Lahore.
134. Longest coast is of Baluchistan (771 km)
135. Largest railway platform is of Rohri.
136. Longest railway track: Karachi to LandiKotal.
137. Longest road: Karachi to Peshawar.
138. First TV station in Pakistan started at Lahore.
139. Pakistan’s first radio station was set up at Karachi.
140. 1st Military Award (Nishan-e-Haider).
141. 2nd Military Award (Hilal-e-Jurat).
142. 3rd Military Award (Sitar-e-Jurat).
143. Pak-India Border (Red-Cliff) (1610 km).
144. Pak-Afghan Border (Duran Line) ( 2252 km).
145. Pak-China Border(Sino Line) (600 km)
146. Pak-Iran Border (800 km)
147. Biggest Civil Award (Nishan-e-Pakistan)
148. Seats in Senate (104).
149. Seats in National Assembly (342).
150. Separation of East Pakistan (16-December-1971 ).
151. Longest River Of world (Neel River)
152. Deepest River Of World ( Amazon)
153. Operation of Swat ( Barah-e-Rast) Started in 2009
154. Swat Got Hilal-e-Aisar in this Operation
155. Tarbela Dam (In Swabi on River Sindh)
156. Mangla Dam (In MirPur Azad Kashmir on River Jehlum)
157. Warsaw Dam (In Warsak,On River Kabul)
158. mber of words in anthem=50
159. Number of lines in anthem=15
160. Number of ammendements made =18
161. Number of troops in a division are 12000 to 20,000.
162. Number of troops in brigade is 4000 to 5000
163. Premadasa is ex President of Srilanka
164. India launched its first Missile with the name of Prithvi.
165. Literacy rate in Pakistan is 57%
166. Chenab and Jehlum flow from Kashmir.
167. Tirchmir is the highest peak of Hindukash.
168. A bicameral legislature was proposed for the first time in 1973 constitution.
169. Length of Pak-India border is 1,610 km.
170. Length of Pak-Iran border is 805 km
171. Length of Pak-China border is 595 km.
172. Length of Pak-Afghan border is 2252 km or 1300 miles.
173. Warsak dam is on Kabul River.
174. Rawal Dam is on Kurrang River.
175. Khanpur dam is on Haro River.
176. Tanda dam is in KPK.
177. Tarbela deam was completed in 1969.
178. Length of Indus is 2900 km.
179. Source of Indus is Mansoorowar Lake in Gilgit.
180. Muztag pass connects Gilgit-Yarkand (China).
181. Khankum Pass connects Chitral-Wakhan (Afghanistan).
182. The Shandur Pass connects Chitral and Gilgit.
183. Khyber Pass connects Peshawar-Kabul Kulk pass connects Gilgit-China.
184. Empty Set Is Known As? (Finite)
185. Chaura Chauri Incident Date? (5 Feb 1922)
186. Longest River Of Asia? (Yangtze)
187. Saffah Means? (Top Of Mountain)
188. Nisab of Gold? (7.5 Tola Or 84.87 Grams)
189. 1857 Jung e Azadi Exact Date? (10 May 1857)
190. Relation Of Hazrat Hamza With Holy Prophet PBUH? (Companion As Well As Paternal Uncle)
191. “Prescribe” Synonym? (Order, Command, Dictate)
192. Cube Root of -2? (-1.25)
193. India Quite Movement? (8 August 1942)
194. Kaleemullah Is A Title Of? (Hazrat Musa AS)
195. Speaker of National Assembly? (Asad Qaiser)
196. 90% of 90? (81)
197. Old Name Of India? (Hindustan, Bharat or Bhartavarsha etc)
198. Israel Was Title Of? (Hazrat Yaqoob AS)
199. Highest Civil Award Of Pakistan? (Nishan e Pakistan)
200. First Women Governer General? (Begum Raana)