|PPSC MCQs Quiz Test Preparations MCQs|
All of these solved Physics PPSC MCQs for Question Answers learn with easy MCQs Quiz Test on this website. These Important MCQs of physics with exams Preparations with jobs tests, interviews and viva.
Physics MCQs For PPSC Exams Test Preparation
Physics Past Papers Learn Online Objective MCQs
Q.1: hen a body moves in a circle, the angle between its linear velocity and angular velocity is always--------- ?
Q.2: A body can have constant velocity when it follows a--------- ?
- Elliptical path
- Circular path
- Parabolic path
- Rectilinear path
Q.3: If we whirl a stone at the end of a string in the vertical circle, it is likely to break when the stone is---------- ?
- At the highest point
- At the lowest point
- At any point during motion
- At the point where gravity is not acting
Q.4: Coefficient of viscosity of honey is greater than------ ?
Q.5: Blood vessels are-------- ?
- Not rigid
- Of glass
- Of rubber
Q.6: The instrument used to measure blood pressure is called--------- ?
- Blood pressure
Q.7: The density of human blood is nearly equal to---------- ?
- Oil (kerosene)
Q.8: Simple harmonic motion is a type of--------- ?
- Rotational motion
- Circular motion
- Musical arrangement
- Vibratory motion
Q.9: The phase of SHM describes-------- ?
- Displacement only
- The direction of motion only
- Both displacement and direction of motion
- Neither displacement nor direction of motion
Q.10: For a simple pendulu,m the restoring force is caused by--------- ?
- All of these
Q.11: The existence of Ether wind was experimentally rejected by-------- ?
- equal to its rest mass
- double of its rest mass
Q.12: If n number of the photon is striking on a metal surface then total momentum exerted is------- ?
Q.13: The diameter of a lens is called---------- ?
- focal length
- principal axis
- radius of curvature
Q.14: Least distance of distinct vision--------- ?
- increases with increase in age
- decreases with increase in age
- neither increases nor decreases
- becomes infinite after 60 years
Q.15: Michelson devised the formula to calculate the speed of light--------- ?
- C = 4fd
- C = 8fd
- C = 16fd
- C = 5/2fd
Q.16: The electric P.E of an electron in an orbit at a distance rn from the positive charge------ ?
Q.17: Maximum frequency in the spectrum from X-ray tube is directly proportional to the-------- ?
- Number of incident electron i.e. filament current
- The kinetic energy of the incident electron i.e. the potential difference through which they are accelerated
- The soft target which can easily emit electrons
- All of above are correct
Q.18: The metastable state for an atom in laser light is--------- ?
- 10-4 sec
- 10-5 sec
- 10-3 sec
- 10-8 sec
Q.19: In the transistor schematic symbol, the arrow-------- ?
- is located on the emitter
- is located on the base
- is locate on the collector
- points form north to south
Q.20: Forward current through a semi conductor diode circuit is due to------- ?
- minority carriers
- majority carriers