|Physics Basic MCQs Quiz Test With Answers|
Physics Teacher Jobs Test Preparation With Objective Type MCQs with Answers of Past Papers Most Repeated Question Answers. Pakistan All Provinces and districts Public Service Commission Jobs Tests Learn with Online quiz Tests here. Physics Teaching Jobs MCQs Quiz Test For Competitive Exams Tests.
Physics Past Papers MCQs Quiz Test
Physics Subject Specialist Teaching MCQs
Q.1: The name of the photon for quantum of light was proposed by--------- ?
Q.2: The alternating voltage is an example of-------- ?
- A digital waveform
- An analogue waveform
- Discrete waveform
- None at all
Q.3: Which one of the following has the largest energy content ?
- 103 photons of wavelength 2 pm (γ-rays)
- 102 photons of wavelength 1nm (x-rays)
- 106 photons of wavelength 50?m (infrared)
- 106 photons of wavelength 200nm (UV)
Q.4: If the wavelength of incident radiation is increased in photoemission then------- ?
- The maximum kinetic energy of the photoelectrons increases
- The minimum kinetic energy of the photoelectrons decreases
- The minimum kinetic energy of the photoelectrons increases
- The average kinetic energy of the photoelectrons decreases
Q.5: In Davisson-Germer experiment the diffracted proton from crystal shows-------- ?
- Particle property
- Wave property
- Light property
- Quantum property
Q.6: The uncertainty in momentum & position is due to its---------- ?
- Property of matter and radiation
- Two-dimensional motion
- Emission of the certain wavelength
- Very high velocity
Q.7: Electron moves in the orbit as----------- ?
- Simple vibratory motion
- Standing wave motion
- Vibratory motion like up and down
- S.H.M likes the sound
Q.8: Magnifying power of simple microscope-------- ?
- increase with increase in focal length
- increase with decrease in focal length
- no effect with decrease or increase with focal length
- list distance of distinct vision
Q.9: Non-inverting amplifier circuits have---------- ?
- A very high input impedance
- A very low input impedance
- A low output impedance
- None of the above
Q.10: Final image produced by a compound microscope is---------- ?
- real and inverted
- real and erect
- virtual and erect
- virtual and inverted
Q.11: The value of critical angle for glass is--------- ?
Q.12: The function of collimeter in spectrometer is-------- ?
- to produce parallel beams of light
- to filter the light rays
- to make them
- no function
Q.13: In obtaining an X-ray photograph of our hand we use the principle of----------- ?
- photo electric effect
- shadow photograph
- any of above
Q.14: The equation θ = 1.22 λ/D was devised by-------- ?
Q.15: X-rays are similar in nature to---------- ?
- Cathode rays
- Positive rays
- Beta rays
Q.16: The electronic circuits which implement the various logic operations are called-------- ?
- Logic gates
- Boolean algebra
- Amplifier gain
- Logic functions
Q.17: The characteristic X-rays spectrum is due to---------- ?
- The illumination of the target metal by ultra-violet radiation
- The bombardment of the target by protons
- The bombardment of target by electrons
- The absorption of radiation by the target metal
Q.18: Electron cannot exist in the nucleus it is confirmed by observing that-------- ?
- It does emit radiation
- Its size as compare to proton and neutron is very small
- No antiparticle of electron is present
- The velocity of electron must be very high according to uncertainty principle
Q.19: The velocity of laser light is--------- ?
- Less than ordinary light
- More than ordinary light
- Equal to ordinary light
- Different for different colours or frequency
Q.20: Thermions are---------- ?